Every morning I ask Claire how she wants her hair done. Sometimes she says like Belle, sometimes she says Snow White, and sometimes she just says curly or down. Today when I asked her how she wanted her hair she told me that she wanted to look like an island princess....
Coming right up sweet cakes. Island princess it is.
She even told me where to put the flower. Right above her ear.
She is a pretty adorable island princess.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Island Princess
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
wow - what a babe of an island princess!
She is so beautiful!
I love your blog! You're so lucky to be the mother of a beautiful island princess...but then again wouldn't that make you the Queen of the island?
Ahh, I love it!! I need this baby of mine to grow some serious hair... I want to do an island princess do.
She is seriously beautiful! We need to play soon.
so cute! Do you do those curls with your flat iron????
I seriously need help. I can't do it. I even have a chi.
Oh, yes she is!
Oh, yes she is!
Post a Comment