All of you that can name the movie that the title is from get 5 points! Jer and I have been married for 5 years today! Aren't we cool? Yes we are. We are celebrating by chillaxing in sunny California....ahhhhhh.
Great things we have done so far:
Visited with my sweet sister and brother-in-law and their super cute kids!
Had a bonfire on the beach
Played in some huge ocean waves (I forget how much I hate salt water in my mouth...gag.)
Ate at LA Fondue
Dug for crabs on the beach
Hung out with Curious George at the Childrens Discovery Museum
Had the famous bluerry coffee cake at Hobee's
Watched Claire's eyes almost bug out of her head when we walked into the Disney store
Had a delicious cup of Yumi Yogurt
Yep, FIVE is feeling pretty good!
Thank you Honey, Grandma, and Aunt Meg (and all other hands) for taking great care of Macy while we are away!
6 comments:
Short Circut! Happy 5 Years
Darn she beat me! Time flies! So happy for the two of you. You are perfect for each other! Love ya!
YEA for anniversaries! Congrats on your 5th--California is WONDERFUL!!! And I LOVE the dance video below. You guys are so funny!
congrats to you! sounds like a fun way to celebrate the big 5!
How wonderful! And so nice that you get to take a trip and celebrate! I hope you enjoy six years even more then five!
Happy anniversary! Sounds like you are having an awesome time!
Post a Comment