Kip Dynamite and Deb!! You should pay way more attention to Jer, he's got the groove. We did this dance for the Merrill family reuinon and had so much fun. Can I just say our family is wicked awesome?
Friday, July 31, 2009
The Evolution of Dance Presented by....
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You guys are AWESOME!!!! I'm still laughing! This video clip just made my day!!!!!! I miss you, Katie!
Wow!!! Too funny and sooooo much work! How LONG did it take you guys to put all that together. That is some real family dedication! You guys are awesome!
i love it! you make me laugh and i need a good laugh. we are up for sushi whenever. you plan it and we will be there.
Katie you had me laughing and crying all over again! You guys rock. love you oodles
That was awesome! That was a great laugh! I am AMAZED at the talent!
That just made my day! You guys are awesome!
You are so fun! I love, love, love it.
Sweet dance moves. That's probably the best movie I've ever seen. Way to mix and match.
that is awesome. Made my week.
I went to drop of your quilt, and realized you don't live there anymore!
What is the word on the house?
Wicked awesome is an understatement! My favorite part is watching Clair - she could care less what her crazy parents are doing...she probably sees it every day! :)
So funny! That is the Katie I remember and love!!
Post a Comment