Monday, July 20, 2009

Poor Bumbo Baby

We are moving today. Therefore Macy has looked like this for a good portion of the day.
Not to mention Claire has a monster fever we keep breaking. Have I mentioned how fun it is to give her medicine? It is an experience...

9 comments:

linds said...

where are you moving to?

Jen said...

Hahaha... Macy has got the cutest hair. What a sweet baby!

Toni said...

Man, they need some Aunt Toni lovies.

Sara said...

they are so cute and where are you moving to?

Jill said...

I love Bumbos! They are the best ever. where are you moving? did you buy a house?

Emily said...

Your moving??? not too far away I hope! moving days are the worst, children are so neglected and mom's feel so stressed about all of it! hang in there... remember it's only a few days out of millions of happy ones! your girls are lucky! good luck with change! xoxo

Daryl and Ashley said...

Good luck with the move and medicine!

Shannon said...

You poor girl. Hope everything goes okay, call me if i can help!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Your girlies are so stinkin cute. I love all of Macy's hair!! Where are you moving to?