Friday, August 21, 2009

Lame.

I don't know if you are like me but I love a good post with a picture attached to it. Since we are living with my parents and my camera cable has gone MIA I am unable to produce such a post. Alas, you will have to do with just my ramblings and the antics of my children until I am able to add pictures.

A little update. Macy is a rolling her chubby body around like crazy and spitting up all over the place. The pressure on her tum is not so good for my parents carpet. Claire is as smart and adorable as ever. She loves to read book after book and is always blurting out facts about various princesses. Man I love those ladies.

Bear River Football has started....ahhhh the joys of football season. Jer is loving it. I am less than loving it. I am, however, excited about starting on some Christmas sewing projects for the girls. I love homemade gifts. Am I the only one? It makes me so happy to give something made with my own little hands.

Not anything to crazy around here. Just plenty of dancing to grandpa's oldies tunes, eating yummy veggies out of the garden, and house hunting....oh plenty of house hunting.

7 comments:

Jill said...

where, oh where are you house hunting???? I hope in smithfield. :) Yes we must play come over!

Toni said...

You are right, you life is boring with out your pictures :)

Ryan & Keri said...

Football season has begun here too . . . so here it goes to being a coach's widow for the next 12-15 weeks! Where are you guys looking? Will Jeremy stay with Bear River? And will Macy have the same thing as you and Claire then? I hope all is well with her little health. Stomach issues are so emotionally and physically difficult to deal with. Hang in there.

Hill said...

I do enjoy a homemade gift myself. to bad we don't live closer we could be craft up a storm.

Sara said...

Where are you looking for houses at? We so want to get back to Cache Valley but know that it won't happen for a good long time. But we do love Syracuse!

Ginny Tanner said...

It was so great talking with you the other day. I really do need a list of the wonderful movies and books you told me about. I wish I had more to contribute, but I fear I've been cut off from the world....just having had a baby and living in the UP seems to do that....but I'll get back on the ball! Anywho, I really hope you guys can find the perfect little homestead, and soon!:) miss you.

Chelsea said...

Good luck with house hunting. Can't wait for more pics...your family is adorable!