Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fan-Freaking-Tastic Family Pictures

Okay, so not to be vain or prideful at all, but I have the cutest family alive and to prove it here is the link to our new family pics! Our amazing photographer Stacy is oober-talented and I think she should be my new best friend, what a doll! I can't wait to choose our favorites!! If you have any input you just let me know!

Check us out!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics. Nice hair cut J! My favs are the shoes, claire on dad's leg, and leaning against the wall. Looks good. We miss you guys tons. Sure could have used your tree cutting skills down here.

kevin and angie said...

Katie, your pictures turned out SO cute!! I have been wanting to get pictures done forever, she did such a great job, and they are fun ones!! You do have a cute family. :) And YAY on your exciting news!! It really is so fun to have another. Hope you are feeling well!!

Anonymous said...

Since Brad already checked your blog at work... slacker... I'm going to have to second his opinion. I LOVE those pictures. You all look great. I think I really like the one of you all sitting and I do have to agree with all the one's Brad mentioned as well.

Michelle said...

Darling photos! You have such a cute family... Where did you get Jeremy's sweater? Creede has been bugging me about finding him an argyle sweater--he is actually jealous of Arrington's argyle!

Jill said...

Your right, your family is so cute! I love them! She did a really good job. My favs, the shoes and the one you are leaning on Jer and holding Claire's hand. Fun!

Ryan & Keri said...

I'm so impressed with how the pics turned out, Katie! You guys look like you belong in a catelog! I love the colors you chose and the backgrounds she chose. What a great coordination! My favorite is of you sweet bundle holding onto someone's leg--too cute!!

The Bucks said...

They are all very cute and i can't wait to see them all. I love the urban setting.

Jon and Melissa said...

Love them Kate! Such a cute family-now growing to a family of FOUR! Crazy-too many cute ones to choose from-where did you take them?

Anonymous said...

Perfection, they really are so cute! I want to know where they were taken too?

Cali said...

Who has family pictures that cute?? HOLY SMOKES. LOVE them.

Jen said...

I love, love, love your pictures!