Monday, March 10, 2014

February according to Instagram

 It is interesting that as technology changes some of our daily life habits change.  I use to take my big camera everywhere so I didn't miss a moment and now all I have to do is reach into my back pocket and whip out my phone.  It is very convenient, but instead of putting those pictures on my blog I upload them to Instagram.  I was working in the kitchen the other day as my sweet ladies where sitting at the computer.  The eldest pulled up our blog and together they sat at the computer for at least a half hour of giggling and talking about the pictures and memories from days gone by.  It reaffirmed how much I love to have these memories in an accessible place where we can reminisce often and bask in the family adventures we have each and every day.  Some adventures are more tame, even (gasp!) mundane, and happen within the walls of our home each and every day.  Others take us to exciting new places and fill our minds with the extraordinary.  Either way we add substance to our souls. And either way, I want to remember a little slice of our experiences.

At the Crepery! Yum.
 
 Smooch-a-rella in her Bolivian hat that Jer found in his mission box.
 This little filly got to go to Western Night with her pa.
 These two are becoming such sweet friends.  They can fight but they love harder.
 This little sweetcakes melts my heart each and every day.
 We had a little cousin get together when Morgan stayed at our house for a week!
 Snooter misses her Claire bug since she is gone ALL day at school.
 Snow fun!
 Tubby time is a never ending adventure with these two.
 The big Valentines day party.  Why does she have to grow up? Waaaaaaah.
 Our cuties minus one.
 She likes the rice cereal!
 Ice Skating lessons for this lady.
 Toni's bday lunch in Pocatello!
 Claire and I went on our February date.  All she wanted was chow mien and a panda bear (Lynn Chow).  She has had her eye on that panda for a year!
 Macy went to a dress up tea party.
 Macy went on a fancy date with her dad. They got root beer floats at the Blue Bird.  Our ladies will definitely be able to recognize a gentleman when they see one!

No comments: