This little lady is such a sweet and sassy mix and we can't get enough of her. She pretends to be a baby kitty with her sisters. She loves barbies. Her eyes brighten when she sees her daddy. She gives simply the best "tight loves". She loves to run everywhere. She is spunky and super funny. She loves to dance with abandon. She twirls and poses and gives us all the giggles. What a lovely spirit she is. She kind of lights up our lives and we love her dearly. Happy birthday little one.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Two years with Olive Marie
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute little lady! Happy birthday to Olive snook.
So, I'm happy to see you said she gives "loves." Dennis told Jared to give loves to his assistant the other day and she had no idea what he meant. I thought that was universal... must just be for super cool people like us. That is the only explanation.
Love ya!
she is just adorable!!!
What an adorable sweaty she has become! And I have to say, I LOVE the pillows!
Post a Comment