Monday, January 28, 2013

Claire Turns 6

Clairey bug is six.  Oh.my.heart. 

 I think it will burst every time one of my ladies turns another year older.  Especially my eldest.  Oh how I love this charming little girl.  She makes my heart sing with her adult sense of humor, her thoughtful actions, and the dreams she hold in her tender heart.  She is amazing to me.

I don't know if you know, but Claire absolutely adores pumpkin.  It is definitely going to be a running theme throughout her special day.  She woke up to pumpkin roll pancakes.  To die for.
Then since it was Saturday she got to play outside in the snow with this special guy.  So very handsome.
 Her snowman got to wear her birthday crown too.  Lucky.
 Snook enjoyed the snow too!
 As did Macer
 Per tradition Macy decorated the birthday chair.  She isn't excited at all is she?
 Claire is a serious crafter so most of her presents were fun things to paint and color and create.  She loved it!
 And her cake?  Shocker, pumpkin cheesecake.  Delicious.
I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that this Miss is in our home.  She is a delight and I love her to pieces.

3 comments:

Jill said...

such cute pictures! i can't believe she is 6! time is flying by. allie also loves to craft! they would get along so great!

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Claire! Such fun birthday celebrations! I am glad that you are such a cute friend to Emma:)

Kelly said...

Ah you made her birthday so special. Ps I love that black Lacey shirt!!! I want it :)