I am grateful I was raised in a rural community where I could run free and my dreams could be big and boundless. I am grateful for parents who are my constant cheerleaders and made everything seem possible. I am grateful for sisters who are my dearest friends and brothers who helped me know what kind of man I wanted to marry. I am grateful to be a wife and a mother and for my little family. They fill up my
heart to overflowing and I can't imagine life without them. They are my
everything. The reason I wake up, the reason I breathe, and the reason
I hope and dream. I am grateful for who I am, my strengths and my weaknesses. I love
the potential that I have to be great especially on the days that I seem
to be failing. I am grateful for new beginnings and goals that make me
stretch. I am grateful for callings that have given me some of my
truest friends. I am grateful for the all-encompassing feeling of the Holy Ghost. I am grateful for a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for nights on my knees pleading to my
Father and I am grateful for the hope His Son brings. I am so grateful for Jesus, my Lord and Savior. I am blessed to know
He loves me especially when I feel like no one else could. He gives me
all the things that make me thrive and he lifts me when I can't stand on
my own. I am grateful for the life I am given, and every day I have
to learn and grow.
I hope I can show my gratitude by having a loving heart. One that looks for the good in people and reaches out to help with no reservations. A person that thinks the best of others even though the negative is apparent. I hope to love a little more each day like my Savior taught to love.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
A Thanksgiving Day
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love these pictures. so cute. i love Olive's pants!
Oh Katie Jane. You are so dear. You are the best person I know and I'm so grateful I get to know you and have you as my friend. You have an incredible effect on everyone you have contact with. You are such a treasure. Thank you for this post. You are so beautiful.
Post a Comment