Monday, January 16, 2012

Snooker Doo 8 Months

This beautiful lady is officially 8 months old. Olive Marie is such a sweet baby. She smiles so easily and that little grin just melts my heart each and every time. Sweetheart to the max.

She likes:
her binky
baths
being thrown in the air
food, especially apples
daddy
when her sisters play with her nicely
playing patty cake


Dislikes:
When people take her food away
when she isn't getting the attention she deserves
being on her tummy...she refuses to roll over




7 comments:

Sara said...

She is so beautiful!

Blake and Aubrei said...

What a beauty! I am missing watching your girls grow. Love you guys.

Jen said...

I just love her eyes. Cute, cute girl!

The Bucks said...

She is such a doll!

Jill said...

adorable!! i love her towell.

Unknown said...

so cute! You two seriously produce kids with the biggest most beautiful eyes! love it!
:)
miss u.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh I love her! She is so sweet! I think you should have babies for me! Ha!