Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Holiday Moments

Christmas was some much needed family time and rest and relaxation. It felt so good to feel recharged and hit the new year. These are some of my favorite pictures. I love that I get to look back and see their excitement and the good times we had!

The annual Christmas jams picture. Claire blinks in every picture that I use the flash and Macy won't hold still long enough for me to not use the flash! Hence the missing hands...they were just so excited for Santa to come!
I think Olive Snook likes her piggy
Toothbrush is the apple of Macy's eye. She can't wait to brush her teeth everyday!
Jer and I worked so hard on their gifts and it totally paid off. They loved their aprons, cradles (thanks m&m!), and dollies (They were so excited that they look like them. Claire's has braids and Macy's has piggy tails.)
Such a happy Christmas!I love that she has her new Tiana from Princess in the frog in her hand. Just try prying that princess out of her hands, I dare you.
Good thing she is so darn cute...Because she is sassy! Snooker-do is as happy as a clam and Claire is as sweet as ever...oh, that Macy is going to kill me.
We always try to take picture of all the cousins at Honey and Bampa's and this is by far the most entertaining one. Wesser's cheese, Parker planting a kiss on Brecken, Macy's cheeks are so red because she is exhausted, Olive is not the happiest camper, and Claire is grimacing because Cooper has a handful of her hair in his sweet little fist. Awesome. That is what memories are made of.
This girl was GLOWING when Honey gave her this full set of Rapunzel dress ups. She wouldn't take off the wig to go to bed. I had to let her sleep with it curled up next to her. And no, she hasn't stopped singing, "flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine..."
Love that she IS Rapunzel whilst playing with Rapunzel.How many grand kids can you fit on a rocking horse?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my! These pictures had me laughing out loud. By the way, you need to frame that picture of Macy in her Christmas dress. She looks so beautiful!

Jill said...

oh such fun! such cute jammies and hats and i love the cradles!!! Olive is getting so big and i've never seen her! :(

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I agree with Jen about framing that Macy pic! So so adorable! Isla also loves loves her toothbrush! Oh, and it looks like I need to hire you to make my christmas presents next year! So cute!