
These big blue almond eyes kill me. (They remind me of these blue eyes) When she walks up to me puckered and ready for a kiss I forget that she is in the biting, hitting, and pulling hair stage.
This girl was the redeeming factor for our future posterity. Claire's first year was such a rough one that it took me a while to warm up to the idea of having more children. Jeremy and I would joke that if girl #2 was as hard as girl #1 that we were d-o-n-e. Girl #2 was such a breath of fresh air. Just after she was born she gulped down two ounces and I knew things were going to be just a little bit easier this time around.
It is amazing how a mother heart can expand and love each child so fully. Our little Macer is a crack up with personality to spare. I love that she is constantly asking me for "nuggles" (snuggles) and cereal (she is obsessed with marshmallow mateys) and galloping wherever she goes. I love that she always wears her sunglasses upside down...always. I love that if anyone get's hurt or even looks sad she asks, "You okay?" She is a spit fire lady with the most gentle heart. I am so glad she is traipsing around my house in my 3 inch heels...I couldn't imagine her being anywhere else.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Quintessential Mace
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
she does have the same eyes as claire. so pretty she is.
Your posts are so sweet about your ladies. Love and miss them, and you!
Post a Comment