Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet sweet ladies

My cute friend Cali took these adorable pictures of the girls together just a week after Olive was born. I love them so much! Thanks Cali, I owe you a million.



9 comments:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Those are some beautiful babies you've got! They are so lucky to have you as their momma.

Brenda said...

Oh BEAUTIFUL x 3 oops make that 4!!

Blake and Aubrei said...

Now those are some gorgeous gals! Missing my days with you all!

geeno said...

wow - incredibly lovely - defnitely keepers (the girls and the photos)

Gary and Mauri said...

your girls are absolutely adorable!! Congrats on your precious new little one!! What a beautiful little family :)

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

SO CUTE!! I love your blog! It always makes me happy...and want more girls! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Cali is so talented! As soon as I clicked on your blog, Beck was so excited and kept saying "Macey" over and over again. I just love you and your cute family!

Miranda said...

So adorable Katie, it made me tear up a bit. Can't wait to meet your new little lady!

Jon and Melissa said...

How did I miss this post? So, so cute. I can't believe you have three little girlies running around. You are the best Mom and lucky girls a fashionable one!