I was taking a little drive with the girls to my mom's house and on the way I had an awesome talk with Claire. This is how it went:
Claire: Mom I can speak different languages.
Me: Really? (thinking she meant Spanish since she knows a couple words)
Claire: Yep. (and then she proceeds to squawk and talk like a parrot)
Me: Wow! Do you know parrot?
Claire: Yep (and continues to jabber in Parrot)
Claire: After a few seconds she states matter of factually, "Mom, that means I have the gift of tongues."
I laughed so hard! It was hilarious.
As for the Macer Bea, she is obsessed with this cookie monster sweater. She wore it at my mom and dad's house for our camp out and she somehow ended up taking it home with her. Now every morning she asks for cookie monster jacket. She wears it when it is hot, when it is cold, but always just after breakfast. So silly. She gallops like a horse everywhere she goes and she is such a ham. I love this age and her happy silly personality shinning through.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
The gift of tongues and cookie Monster...
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I've already recounted that story a couple times because it is so cute and so funny! So, the big news around here is that we are closing on that home July 22nd-ish! We've been looking at our calender to see when we can get together with you guys....what does your calender look like?
Katie, I just caught up. Your girls are so beautiful! Katie, I so wish we lived closer. You are such an amazing mother and my boys would love playing with your girls. Thanks for your example of love and motherhood. I look up to you in so many ways.
Post a Comment