Saturday, May 14, 2011

*Olive Marie*


Olive Marie wins the award for my fastest labor and delivery. We checked into the hospital at 4:30am and I was dilated to a 7 and by 5:26am she was the newest member of the family. Woot woot! She Weighed 7lbs 4oz and is 19.5in long. We like her. We like her a lot.

She is sweet, sweet, sweet. It was definitely love at first sight.Dad and the babe. Totally wrapped around her finger.
Me with my little ladies. Jer is definitely out numbered!
(If you are wondering about Claire's bangs...yup, she chopped them.)
This one is a baby hog. She LOVES to hold her sister.
The girls thought that watching cartoons and eating "welcome to our family Olive" cake was 2nd only to their new baby sister.
Did I mention that I am smitten?
Smitten With this little lamb.




21 comments:

Toni said...

I am smitten too! And I haven't even held her yet! She is so darling. Monday can't come soon enough!

Ingrid Davis said...

Love all the pictures! She is such a sweet little doll! Can't wait to meet her! I hope you are doing well. Call me if you need a thing.

justin and sherrie said...

Aw! Seriously, she is the sweetest most perfect little girl! I can't wait to meet her!

Carrie said...

Katie - she is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Jon and Melissa said...

Love her! What adorable pictures of everyone involved. Seriously could you look any better? She is so beautiful we are so happy for your family!

Chelise said...

Congrats, she is adorable!

Sara said...

Katie she is beautiful. Oh my goodness and you look stunning as well. No one would ever believe that you had just delivered a baby.
Congrats and I can't wait to see more pictures of this little lady.
Oh and I love the chopped bangs!

Blake and Aubrei said...

What a lovie! I need to meet this girl. Let me know if I can watch your other ladies while you rest :)

Jeff & Erin said...

Beautiful!! Congratulations!

Jill said...

oh she's adorable! congrats! i'm so happy that the labor was so quick. you lucky girl!

kkoyle said...

Such an adorable face! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Were you making yourself beautiful before going to the hospital, and that's why You were already a 7? You and olive are simply gorgeous. I love the Beanie... what a cute photo shoot.

mel said...

She's a doll! Congratulations.

a-anderson said...

She is so precious!!! Congrats. You have a beautiful family of little girls. I LOVE it!
P.S. tell Jeremy we are still cooking up his awesome dutch oven recipes.

Michelle P said...

You are gorgeous, Katie! And so is Olive!

Hill said...

congrats! Maybe we will see you guess while we are home in a few weeks.

Emily said...

oh, so precious! Congratulations... so glad that all is well! She has a different little look about her and is no doubt just as beautiful as her sisters! How crazy that you have have THREE girls has it sunk in yet?? You are so lucky! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to meet dear sweet Olive- by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! enjoy every second! love you!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous! And just how do you stay looking so lovely after just giving birth? You amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie, She is an absolute dream! I love her....everything about her! I just wish I could see her pretty little face in real life, keep the photos coming please. Three little ladies...can you believe it? Congratulations and love to all of you! xoxo

linds said...

so, so beautiful! congrats!

Rustin & Brittany said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad she is perfect and healthy and everything went well. How wonderful!