Saturday, November 23, 2013

Blessing Eleanor + Claire's 7th Birthday= One Special Day!

 On November 10th we blessed our sweet little Eleanor Ivaloo and we had a birthday celebration for a very special 7 year old!  I absolutely love blessing days.  With family close by and our hearts overflowing with gratitude we get to give a name and a blessing to our special little ladies.  We love our little Nora to pieces and I am grateful to be her mother.  She is such a lovely babe.



This one keeps my heart breaking and swelling as she gets older and older!  I love that she is growing up and becoming such a fantastic little person but at the same time I feel like I mourn the loss of my little baby Claire.  It might be silly but I tear up when I look at her baby pictures.  Such a little lady. And now she is a two wheeled bike rider, Spanish speaker, budding artist, Snooker babysitter, and independent sweetheart.  I love her so very much and she makes me such a proud momma with the way she tries to choose good things.  So, cheers to you my seven year old!  You are a rock star.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

1: you have bangs. Cute
2: that baby is adorable!!

Jill said...

what a beautiful baby! love her headband and dress! you look so pretty as usual! :) I can't believe how big Claire is ! beautiful family of girls!!! you guys are so blessed!