Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Claire Bug

 Claire bug is headed to first grade next year and I am having a little anxiety about it. 
My big, beautiful, helpful girl is going to be out of my house more than she is going to be in my house.  She is so thoughtful and funny.  She is perfecting the art of silly jokes and giving horsey rides to her sisters.  I love her thoughtfulness.  She is constantly reminding me that "everybody makes mistakes" no matter who is making a mistake at that moment.  She has no idea how much it lightens my heart when I am the one apologizing and she lets me know she understands.  What an amazing girl right?  Claire is also perfecting the art of sass.  Sass with a capital S.  I know this is just the tip on the iceberg with a house full of girls and she is probably doing me a favor by easing me into it so young!  I really love this little lady.  She is such a teacher.  She shows Macy how to draw mermaids when she is in tears because she can't draw Ariel and she is always willing to pretend to be a kitten just to bring a smile to Olive's face.  She is ever the artist with serious masterpieces scattered all around our house and is always asking for ballet music so she can make up a new routine.  She makes our house so happy...when she isn't being sassy, that is.

Clairey, I love your guts!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, what I would give for a head of hair like that! :) So.adorable. You make cute babies.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

So cute! I finally got to sit and look through your blog. You have the cutest little girlies and I cannot wait to see number 4!!!! YEA!!