Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dance Source Recital

 Our sweet Claire worked hard all year long to perform at her dance recital.  Her group did three dances and she was so fun to watch!  Honey and Bampa and Grandpa Merrill came to see and support her.  I love to watch our kids try new things and enjoy the cool bodies they are blessed with.

 The waiting fans


 These two drove all the way from Boise (they were at State Track) to see this tiny dancer.  That is love.


 And of course a little Twizzleberry action after the show



2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love all these pictures! Cute little dancer, and Katie, you look totally beautiful:)

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I can't wait until Isla does dance! I'm going to make her! Haha! Your girls are so beautiful just like their mama! I think you are such an amazing mom Katie Jane! Why can't you be my sister? Or at least live across the street from me? Maybe someday..
P.S. I love yor guts too