Saturday, October 6, 2012

Claire rocks Kindergarten


Claire Jane
strong willed
kind
generous
competitive
dreamer
girly
loving
giggley
smart
thoughtful
sweet
and so very much more...

This little girl left for her first day of kindergarten on the big yellow bus.  She hopped right on and blew me a kiss from her seat.  I love her so very much.  What an enchanting little girl she is.  I am lucky.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love all your updates... YOU are the best mom ever- so in love with your life and your little girls- you make me want to love it even more too! you are as gorgeous as ever- I love your little family- miss you- its been way too long!

Jill said...

she's getting big! and so pretty! did you cry? i cried when i sent allie on the bus. i was better with dallin but it was something about my first born being old enough to go to school and ride a bus.

Andie said...

Oh she looks so cute! Hard to believe her and Amelia were little babies...what was it yesterday! It sure was fun playing today. Thanks for making that happen!