Jer shared his love of pottery with his ladies and some of their cousins as part of our summer of FUN! We made the trek over to BRHS to do some pinch pots with the Merrill family. Boy did those kids ever have fun. Becky and I even tried our hand at the wheel and it was a blast. Thanks to an awesome instructor we all made some pretty impressive pieces of art. Okay, maybe they won't be in the Guggenheirm...or will they?
Are they excited? Yep.
Olive was stuck in here...she hated it just a little.
Our ruggedly handsome instructor
We hit the pie dump for a little donut action after our hard work!
5 comments:
That is so much fun! And what a talented family!
I wanna throw a pot!
I wanna throw a pot!
I wanna throw a pot!
I wanna throw a pot!
Post a Comment