Claire has been learning nursery rhymes at school and when I put this outfit on Snook she said, "Mom! She looks just like little Miss Muffet!." Okay? I sat Olive down and went into the other room and when I came back this was the scene.
- Little miss muffet played, by Snooker. Check.
- Tuffet, played by my pillow. Check.
-Curds and whey, well you can't see them but they are inside that bowl and Claire is spooning them into her mouth. Check.
I laughed so hard. She just kept saying the rhyme over and over again and pretending to spoon food into Olive's mouth. What a silly and incredibly cute sister she is. Not to mention how patient Olive snook was through the whole thing. She started to get a little frustrated by the empty spoon because apparently she really wanted to taste those curds and whey.
Eating her curds and whey,
Along came a spider,
Who sat down beside her
And frightened Miss Muffet away
3 comments:
sisters! How cute!
okay, this is the cutest thing ever...
What a sweet big sister! That is so great to catch a moment like this.
Post a Comment