Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walk the Walk

We went to the pumpkin walk on Saturday and it was so good! They had such fun scenes and Claire loved going around and naming all the characters. I love the fun traditions Cache Valley has and I love taking my children to do things I used to do when I was little.Macy wouldn't leave papa's side. He looks pretty upset by the situation.Claire wanted a picture with Ariel
It was seriously so much fun!A little Sponge Bob

7 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so jealous! They don't have pumpkin walks here... isn't that pitiful?

I love Claire's braids - she's a beauty.

By the way... you look like a Hot Momma! I love your coat. Can you come be my personal shopper when I lose my baby weight?

mel said...

I loved the pumpkin walk this year too! We made the mistake of going Friday night and the lines were horrible but we still had fun!

Sara said...

We usually come up and go every year but couldn't make it this year! :(

Hopefully next year. It was the first year my kiddies haven't gone.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

How fun! I'm gonna really miss it.

Kawa Rangers said...

I forgot all about the pumpkin walks. I LOVED doing that growing up. Your kids are absolutely perfect...

Jon and Melissa said...

I am a fan of the pumpkin walk. There were some good ones this year.

geeno said...

i fantasize about this every year wishing so badly i could partake of the festive creativity that is so alive in the cache valley pumpkin walk. i'm tempted to plan my next visit around it for next year - i love it SO much... SO much. so thank you for posting photos, although it does make me a little sad seeing the good stuff that i'm missing every year